Sunday, June 17, 2012

              Happy  Father's  Day


Two hens have been sitting. Six chicks hatched out a few days ago. The mothers seem quite content to share the babies. One problem. There are two roosters, and we don't know if they 'shared' responsibility, too. I guess we will just wish them both a Happy Father's Day.


My hope for all fathers around the world is that they are gentle with their children, and that they listen to their children. My children were blessed with such a father.


It reminds me of the story of the little boy who helped his grandpa wash the car. The little boy's father walked by and said, "I hope grandpa is paying you well to help wash the car."


To which the little guy promptly replied, "Grandpa pays me attention!"




One is truly rich, who possesses what money cannot buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment