Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Need to rant

Yesterday I had a bad experience with Camilla Valley Farm in Canada. I had ordered a $46 weaving temple from them, but they didn't give shipping charges on their online ordering form - just the promise that they would email the shipping amount for approval before shipping.

Yesterday a package arrived with the temple in it, and an invoice saying they had charged $70 to my credit card! I was in a state of shock. No way would I have approved that much for shipping when I could have ordered the same temple from another company for less money.

I definitely won't be doing business with Camilla in the future. Nina Manners, of Camilla Valley Farm actually had the gall to say it was pretty much my fault for not asking. Excuse me?

OK, enough whining. Had a good day today working in the garden, baking bread, and even got a little weaving done. It's hot, though, and that kinda sucks the energy right out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment